What is Digital Marketing?Digital marketing, also known as online marketing or internet advertising is a big deal these days. Internet usage has doubled over the past decade. This shift has massively affected how people purchase products, services and interact with businesses. So, what is digital marketing? It is simply the use of the internet, emails, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach the right consumers. All these forms of marketing help introduce people to your company and convince them to buy your products. One key element of digital marketing is that, it requires the use of innovative approaches to attract and understand your potential customers as compared to traditional marketing.
Digital Marketing Assets and Strategies That Can Boost Your BrandDigital assets and strategies are vital in today’s market and if you don’t keep up, you will be left behind. Let’s take a look at what your business needs to maximise its marketing plan and start reaping profits.
Digital Marketing AssetsAssets are values owned by a group or company. Marketing items used to project your business and get potential clients attracted to buy your products are termed Digital Assets. Are you using the available digital assets you have at your disposal to boost your marketing? If you’re unsure, don’t worry, here are few examples:
- Your website
- Branded assets (logos, icons, acronyms, etc.)
- Video content (video ads, product demos, etc.)
- Images (infographics, product shots, company photos, etc.)
- Written content (blog posts, eBooks, product descriptions, testimonials, etc.)
- Online products or tools (calculators, interactive content, etc)
- Social media pages
Digital Marketing StrategiesStrategies for digital marketing is also constantly evolving. Some strategies businesses use are:
1. Pay-Per-Click AdvertisingPPC advertising is any type of digital marketing where you pay for every user who clicks on an ad like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
2. Paid Search AdvertisingGoogle, Bing and Yahoo allow you to run text ads on their Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) to target potential clients who are actively searching for a product or service like yours.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)With SEO, you can rank pages or blog posts on your site organically and not have to pay directly for every click, but this usually takes quite a bit of time and effort.
4. Paid Social Media AdvertisingSocial media platforms like Twitter allow you to run ads on their site to increase your business’s visibility with audiences.
5. Social Media MarketingThis is free and organic however, organically marketing your business on social media takes a lot more time and effort but in the long run, can deliver much cheaper results.
6. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)CRO is the art and science of improving your online user experience. Most of the time, businesses use CRO to get more conversions (leads, chats, calls, sales, etc.) out of their existing website traffic.
7. Content MarketingThis is another fairly broad digital marketing term. Content marketing covers any digital marketing effort that uses content assets (blog posts, infographics, eBooks, videos, etc.) to build brand visibility, drive clicks or sales.
8. Native AdvertisingEver get to the bottom of an article and see a list of suggested articles? That’s native advertising and mostly fall under content marketing because it uses content to attract clicks.
9. Email MarketingThis form of online marketing is the oldest and it’s still going strong. Most digital marketers use email marketing to advertise special deals, highlight content (often as part of content marketing) or promote an event.
10. Affiliate MarketingAffiliate marketing is essentially paying someone else (a person or a business) to promote your products and services on their website.
How Powerful is Digital Marketing Now?With technology continually evolving, so do the behaviours of consumers. As a result, we have seen how traditional forms of advertising has continued to decline. We have also watched how digital advertising have grown from strength to strength. Some reasons for this include, an increase in the way we access information, news and an increased activity on digital devices. In addition, digital marketing is affordable, which allows any sized business with any size budget to target specific markets effectively. Today, just having a website is no longer enough to engage your audience and convert them to new customers. It is now important to consider implementing a complete digital plan that works across multiple channels. With this in mind, here are 7 reasons why you need digital marketing for your business:
1. Increase reachWith the growth of the internet, more people are spending their time online. Over 7.7 billion people use the internet across the globe. It has become an integral part of everyday life to conduct searches, check social media, and purchase products online. Your customers are online, which highlights the importance of digital marketing. They’re browsing the web looking for your products or services. If they can’t find your services/products because you’re not online, you risk losing those leads to your competitors. To drive the best results for your business, you need to build your online presence. This will help you reach more audience that want your products or services.
2. More Advanced AnalyticsWith digital marketing you know the following about your ads and audience:
- Whether they actually saw it. With traditional marketing like TV and radio ads, you don’t even know that much.
- What they interacted with
- If they liked it
- If they lingered on it
- What they viewed
- If they shared it with a friend
- Did it prompt another action
- If it led to a sale
- Who’s most interested in your ads
- What are they like
- What makes them more likely to take an action
- Who is easiest to convert
- Who spends more
- What do they do online
- Gives you their demographics
- What terms do they use to find you online
- Which websites do they visit that lead them to yours
3. Keep up with your competitorsOnline marketing is highly competitive and your competitors have already taken advantage of it. They’ve created social profiles, adapted their website for SEO, and run paid advertisements to reach new leads. This reason in itself is one of the reasons why you should use digital marketing. If you want your business to compete with others, you have to do what your competitors are doing and even more. By neglecting digital marketing, you’re already falling behind your competition. Your competitors are gaining traffic that could be yours if you’re also investing in digital marketing. Customers online won’t know that your business is an option and will automatically choose a competitor. You must invest in digital marketing to get leads to consider your business as an option.
4. Target the right audienceThe ability to target the right audience is one of the most obvious reasons why digital marketing is important. Imagine being able to market directly to people who have an interest in your products or services. You have the capability to directly reach leads interested in your business. With digital marketing, you can target your audience more precisely than traditional methods. You can input important information about your audience and use that information to shape your marketing campaigns. It makes it easy for you to reach the right people. When you better target your audience, you drive better results with your campaign and reach more leads.
5. You can monitor and optimise your campaigns for better resultsThe importance of digital marketing is that you can easily track and monitor your campaigns. When you invest time and money into your campaigns, you want to know that they are working. Internet marketing makes it easy for you to track your campaigns, which allows you to adapt and drive better results. It can be challenging using traditional methods to know the results of your campaign. If you run a TV ad, you may have to ask every person that comes into the store about what brought them to your business. It would be a very time-consuming effort that could annoy people who visit your business. You don’t need to worry about bothering your audience with online ads. Every campaign you run is easily trackable to see if it is driving valuable results for your business. In addition, metrics such as impressions, clicks, views, comments, conversions, and more can be analysed. When you track your campaign’s performance, it’s easier to fix it and adapt to changes. With traditional advertising campaign, you typically can’t make changes until the campaign is over. It only benefits the next campaign you run, which can feel like you wasted money on the previous campaign. Whereas with online ads, you can see if they are successful or need improvement. If they need improvement, you can make immediate changes and implement them at any point during your campaign. In addition, online marketing helps you spend your budget more wisely to get more out of your campaigns.
6. Best return on your investment (ROI)If you want to know the importance of digital media, look at the results it drives for businesses. Marketing strategies online have awesome return on investment (ROI). When you invest in these methods, you’ll get more out of them. For example, email marketing has the highest ROI of any marketing method. Every $1 spent, you have the potential to earn a whopping 4400% in return. This is a great opportunity for you to grow and earn a profit from your marketing efforts. Internet marketing is also cost-effective and hence, leaves room for a great ROI. It doesn’t cost much to run a social media ad campaign, compared to certain traditional methods, and this gives businesses an opportunity to grow.
7. Easy to Scale & AdaptFor small businesses, it becomes very clear when you see how easy it is to scale and adapt as your business grows. Example, with social media campaigns, you can choose a daily budget and know how much it will cost without having to renegotiate an ad spot on TV. As you continue to convert that traffic, you just increase your daily spend and revenues with it. If you got a massive order from a customer and need to scale back to avoid getting backlogged, it’s just as easy. The power of digital marketing lies in the fact that, you can get instant results and analyze data fast to reduce wasted ad spend.
Digital Marketing StrategyAt SEO Digital, we recommend a professional online plan to raise awareness of your business and engage with prospective customers. Hence, strong digital marketing strategy should consist of the following elements:
1. WebsiteBuild a functional, professional and easy to navigate website. Include a blog on your site to update and inform your customers of any news in your industry. Also, consider inbuilt functionality to streamline office processes and make the customer experience better.
2. Search Engine Optimisation – (SEO)Your website needs to include high quality, relevant content about your business and services. A number of SEO techniques such as high quality content, and keyword research can all help with your online presence. Keep this up to date and integrate it with a website measurement tool such as Google Analytics to improve your chances of being found online. Additionally, using strong quality content and relevant keywords on your website can improve your organic search results and make you visible to people.
4. Mobile responsivenessIf your website is difficult to read, the chances are prospective customers won’t make an enquiry. Make sure your website is optimised for mobile devices and creates a pleasant user experience.
5. Social mediaThe development of social media platforms will grow your online audience, and assist with online marketing. Social Media allows you to speak directly with your customer base to provide valuable information and build trust digitally to to increase your audience.
6. Online AdvertisingConsider using various online advertising streams to increase your brand awareness. Common online advertising strategies such as Google AdWords allow you to target specific demographics and set your budget to suit your business. Online advertising is a highly effective way to add impact to your business and brand.
7. Nurturing your leadsYour digital strategies need to engage your customers to get them to take the next step and make a purchase. You need to have clear ‘call to action’ strategies built in to your digital platforms and make it easy for the customer to take that next step.
CONTACT US NOW FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGYDigital marketing is becoming more complex, as we develop new ways of effectively reaching clients and driving revenues online. Your digital marketing strategy and assets are essential in driving business success. Contact SEO Digital today on email@example.com or +233 50 664 3847 if you would like to review your business’ online marketing to increase your client base and profits.
How to Make Post SEO Content Interesting to the Readers1. Understand the Needs of Readers or Target Readers When you start creating content, organize your content according to the title you created, if we understand that readers who will read will understand a certain way, then make the tutorial as clear as possible and to complete. Make the most concise, short and clear, do not be wordy. Most readers are scanner types so if the content of our blog is not clear, then the reader will come out immediately. 2. Choose a Trending Topic and Make an Interesting Title If you really have a loyal reader, then this way can attract more people to be your loyal readers. For those who do not have then must immediately do this way. Pay attention to the direction of your web topic, deliberately made to the public. It is a general one, then it will be more complicated for it gives too many options. This results in confusions. In order to create a topic research which is more attractive to the readers, we can start with the web competitors pay attention to their posts and search for a popular post. Remember, we just take the main idea and not copy paste, create an article that discusses the same thing but with different content. 3. Write a Good Opening Make a good first impression, do not seem to be joking or rambling. Do not let the readers feel annoyed with our first article. If this happens, then the readers will simply go out and leave our web without looking at the content of the continuation. In the opening notes do not greet the readers with excessive or even worse is to discuss the previous post in excess, make the opening of why this post is made, what the purpose and why should be known. That’s it the three ways of making post SEO content becomes more attractive. Hopefully, this will be useful for you. You can make your online business success by coordinating with Lombok SEO Service. We will help you. Lombok Web Design work with professionals and prioritize to fulfill all the needs of customers. We are always there for our beloved customers, entrust everything to us. The only aim of ours is your success. –Good luck
- It’s important to listen to what your target audience is saying
- Have a speciality and don’t be a jack of all trades
- Quality is better than quantity
- Success on social media doesn’t happen overnight
- Focus on creating content that sells itself
- Spend time finding the right people to interact with
Website Design:Definitely, designing websites is one of the chief services of such companies. However, with technology moving fasts, the web designers are not only catering to create websites for PCs and desktops but mobile and tablet specific websites with all the necessary features.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):SEO is the catchphrases in the online space. From Google to Bing and Yahoo, every brand desires to get ranked in the top of these search bars. Web design and SEO work together and web designers today prefer to integrate SEO while designing website as an SEO optimized website draw more traffic.
Graphic Designs:Graphic designing elements play a significant role to boost a website’s visibility. It increases a website’s visual appeal, portrays its professional excellence, usability and brand value. It is not at all an unknown fact that how important is visual communication for delivering the in-depth objective of a brand’s message.
Copywriting:Apart from design elements and website layout, there is another important component which is critically important. Most of the brad owners being engrossed with other daunting tasks of running the business do not have the time and expertise to create content that delivers the business message without any grammatical error. Writing for websites is engages visitors and gives a much clear about the brand. A website designing agency has a skill set of content writers who create the best content for their clients.
Website Hosting:Another crucial service provided by web designing agencies is web hosting that is as important as the foundation of a house. A professional web agency offers unlimited email addressed and bandwidth for both small and large business websites. Also, trustable brands keep routine back up of the files.
Content Management Systems (CMS):CMS is one of the powerful tools for web developers. From its very basic advantages like creating, editing and maintaining websites, CMS is also available in more hi-tech and user-friendly versions. A professional firm owns experts in the field who helps to streamline their clients’ websites.
Email Newsletter Marketing:Most of the web designing firms also offer email newsletter marketing another important part of a website. Such services help a brand to be in constant touch with their clients. Email marketing campaign and strategies if done right can work wonders.
E-commerce website:Brands must understand the difference between informational and e-commerce websites both of which have different purposes. An informational website can in no way allow a brand to facilitate commercial transaction like the e-commerce website. Experiences web designing houses also provide such services, the most important aspect for e-marketers.
Maintenance and Repairs:Everything needs maintenance so as websites. Websites may be crashed and become the victim of cybercrime. The task of a web designing company does not end with just designing and developing their clients’ website. They also diagnose, repair and help crashed websites to get back-in-action.
1. Global ReachWith social media marketing, no product seems unapproachable to the world or a particular target. Social media giants like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. have proven to be helpful in the past for many startups. These tools allow you to communicate the right kind of content to your audience. People are always attracted to something aw and something good. Any information you leave can easily reach people living in the United States of America, even if your startup is in Ghana
2. Customer Relation
Customer relation and management are important for customer retention. The problems faced by the customers can be easily resolved, with the correct customer management by the startups. Generally, startups give special importance to the fact that no customer leaves dissatisfied as the customer is the king. The word of mouth by customer matter a lot in the growth and well being of any startup. Social media promise effective live chat and real-time messaging that you can use to address a customers issue in no time!
3. Brand HealthTelling people about yourself, your company and your product and services help in creating a brand image in the eyes of the public. It is very important as it helps in creating the loyalty and trust of the customers towards the brand. Such activities help in connecting the individuals with the brand and help in the success of the startup.
4. Advertisement and publicityAdvertising and publicity are two different things. With a great social media marketing agency such as Seoghana or anywhere else by their side, a startup can aim to have a good advertisement for them. Whereas with good PR agencies providing outstanding PR services, startups can aim to have a great publicity for themselves. Avoiding or ignoring factors like social media marketing and public relations does not mean that a startup will not grow. It just means that it will decrease the speed at which it can grow. Therefore, if you are a startup, looking for a speedy growth and fame in the industry where you are participating, you must make sure that you hire great PR agencies which can provide you with great services.
5. Website trafficOne of the biggest benefits of social media for business is using it to increase your website traffic. Not only does social media help you direct people to your website, but the more social media shares you receive, the higher your search ranking will be.
6. Boost in salesBy popularizing the product and services correctly, startups can have a boost in sales. A number of people are made aware of the product and thus it becomes easier for you to increase your profits by increasing the revenue through sales.
Reveal Promotions Or Events Exclusively On FacebookSharing the same information across all social media platforms doesn’t give users a reason to check all of your accounts. For example, if a user is prone to use Twitter most of the time, and they know your company posts the same info across all channels, they have no incentive to go to your Facebook page. By designating certain aspects of your business to each social media platform, you can teach your customers to peruse through your multiple social media accounts. You may want to share upcoming in-person events solely on Facebook, while sharing promotions strictly on Twitter. This also allows you to cater information to each platform’s unique audience, making the experience even better for users. If you gather data and analyze your customers’ behaviors, you can really personalize the social media experience by age group. Let’s say you analyze your sales and find that customers over 20 years of age are more likely to use coupons and promo codes, you can then decide to share discounts on platforms like Snapchat, where the user base is much younger.
Share Unique And Timely ContentOf all the social media options, Facebook is a great marketing tool because it doesn’t limit characters or the timeframe that posts appear on your page. Because of this, you can create unique content and share it on your Facebook page, whether it be a links to your company’s blog post or lengthly posts written right onto your page. The more traction you get on your posts the more frequently your posts will appear in your follower’s newsfeeds. Writing unique content that is related to current events is a great way to garner attention and is more likely to be shared. Be sure to keep your page interesting and engaging by incorporating different types of posts. You never want your page to be overly promotional, as that defeats the purpose of social media. You want followers to feel like they are a part of the conversation, and not as though they are looking at an ad. The rule of thirds suggests that the best way to keep users engaged is to ensure your posts fall into one of these three categories in equal frequency:
Share content from the web Promote your own content or product Encourage audience engagement
Target Your AdsThe number one benefit of Facebook is their robust advertising platform. Whether you post to your page regularly or not, I would recommend creating targeted ads and A/B testing to get the most out of your ad spend. You can target your ads based on user’s location, demographics, age, gender, interests, behavior, the list goes on and on. Facebook users like 4.1 million posts every minute, proving that if you can get the right content in front of the right audience, you can obtain massive reach and engagement. It’s easier said than done, of course, but with Facebok’s targeting you can really narrow down who will be exposed to your ad, and therefore, the chances for success are much greater.
Get In Front Of Your Audience With Retargeting PixelWe’ve all had that feeling when you repeatedly notice a newly learned word or phrase shortly after learning it. All of a sudden it seems to be everywhere. The Facebook retargeting pixel does exactly that, but in a very strategic and productive manner. This is an underutilized, but very powerful tool that works by following your leads around the web. Once someone has visited your site, you can retarget that user with your ad in their newsfeed. In advertising, effective frequency is the number of times a person needs to be exposed to your advertising message before they take action. With retargeting you can ensure users are exposed to your ads enough times that they become familiar with your brand or product. In addition, you can segment your retargeting efforts based on their level of interest. For example, if a customer visits your product page and exits the site, you may want to retarget them differently than someone who places an item in the shopping cart but doesn’t complete their purchase.
Provide Service Through SocialYou can provide excellent service and keep in touch with your customers via Facebook live chat right on your website. Depending on which platform your site is built on, you can get this feature through an extension, plug in, or an app. Since Facebook chat is reliable and has proven to handle a very large audience, this can be a better option that installing any other third party extension. Not to mention, majority of people are already familiar with how it works, and it doesn’t have any costs associated with it or any limits to how many people you can chat with at once. A lot of other extensions don’t offer this level of flexibility in their free versions. This not only gives customers the option of chatting with you if they have a product or service question, but also promotes your Facebook page inadvertently. Once the customer is chatting with you, they are more likely to check out your Facebook page and either follow or engage. Jia is the CEO and Founder of Studio 15, a socially responsible fashion brand. Follow her on Twitter @JiaWertz and LinkedIn | Source:forbes
Global Web Index looked into. So what is your main reason for being active on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network? Apparently, most of us use them to stay in touch with others, but also to stay updated on what is going on in the world around us.Almost everybody use social media nowadays. Well, maybe not everyone, but at least a huge amount of the population does. The question is no longer if we use it, but why. And this is exactly what
What Are The Top 10 Reasons For Using Social Media?
- 1. To stay in touch with what friends are doing
- 2. To stay up-to-date with news and current events
- 3. To fill up spare time
- 4. To find funny or entertaining content
- 5. To share opinions
- 6. To share photos or videos with others
- 7. Because friends are already on them
- 8. General networking with other people
- 9. To meet new people
- 10. To share details of our everyday life